I provide kennel-free doggie daycare and longer term boarding in my home in New Dominion. I have a naturalized fenced in area of approximately 4,000 square feet. Other services that I provide are; hourly dog walking on or off-leash (depending on the dog), and Small Animal Acupressure. Concierge services include; pick up/drop off at airport and Atlantic Veterinary Hospital, and grooming appointments.
My Dog Clients receive:
- Freedom to be dogs!
- Exercise: All 4 seasons, we will go on a hike/snowshoe to Winter River, Bonshaw or along some of the Confederation Trails outside of the city. Summer – walks along the beaches, kayaking, swimming for floating frizbees etc.
- Cuddles - tons of cuddles, praise and the odd nap together
- Treats:Some that you provide & some that I have made or purchased for my own dog and client dogs (i.e. dehydrated liver, raw marrow bones, veggie sticks)
- Dog friendly & clean environment – “No outfit is complete without dog hairs.”
- Socialization with other dogs & perhaps some humans. Some client’s tell me that they’ll be walking on the street and their dog will recognize a “stranger” but it’s someone that they dog has met on our adventures!
My Dog Parents receive:
- Happy & tired dog – one that comes home after you’ve been at work or away, who is happy to see you but also happy to come back!
- The best of the dog - the opportunity to enjoy what our dogs give us….. love. The walk is done, unless you want to go out for yourself
- An individual who will look after your dog in the same manner as you do
Looking after other people’s dogs is what I love to do, have trained to do and continue to build on that knowledge through; attending seminars, taking classes, sponsoring workshops, reading books on behavior, training methods, toys, food …
I am insured as a business, have been certified in Pet First Aid and have been certified in First Aid & CPR for people. As a previous volunteer with the PEI Humane Society and other organizations, a clear criminal record check is mandatory. This has been done for each organization “with acceptable results” per the Charlottetown Police Services.
My goal is to have your dog go home to you happy, healthy and ready to recover from their vacation!
Please feel free to call with any questions and I look forward to meeting you and your furbaby.